Ridgid cordless angle drill
Because of their shorter head length, the Ridgid Angle Drills are ideal for reaching hard-to-reach areas. Because of their overall dimensions and construction, they may be more adjustable than other types of drilling equipment. Angle drills from Makita have a fan-cooled engine and a 10mm keyless chuck. There’s also a soft-grip handle and 33 torque settings. When you buy a Ridgid angle drill from us, you can rest assured that you’ll be getting a quality product at a reasonable price. Angle drills from Ridgid are ideal for getting into those hard-to-reach places. Its slim profile makes it ideal for working in confined spaces, and the rubberized grip adds comfort while increasing stability.
A variable speed trigger with power settings ranging from 0 to 1800rpm makes light work of wood and metal tasks, while an all-metal gearbox extends the tool’s life on the job site. A fan-cooled motor keeps the drill bit cool, and a 10mm keyless chuck makes changing drill bits simple.
Ridgid Angle Drill has the following features
- Brushless DC motors have an excellent power-to-weight and sizeratio.
- Brushless DC motors produce less heat and are therefore suited for long-term use in manufacturing and production environments.
- The Automatic Torque Drive Technology (ADT) technology changes torque and speed based on load conditions, allowing for quick transitions between high-speed and high-torque applications.
- For best performance in harsh environments, eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) provides maximum protection against dust, debris, and liquids.
- For greater operator safety and tool protection, the torque limiter stops bit spinning if it clogs.