Makita XSF03Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Drywall Screwdriver (Bare Tool Only)
The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Drywall Screwdriver (model XSF03Z, tool only, batteries and charger sold separately) breaks new ground for drywall contractors. It’s powered by a Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. With the exclusive Push Drive Technology, the 18V Drywall Screwdriver can be set on lock-on mode so the motor starts only when the fastener is engaged.
This gives contractors a quieter work environment, and also saves on battery power. It’s built for added durability with Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), which is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions. It is ideal for hanging sheetrock, metal framing, installing subfloors, backer board, and decking applications.18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Drywall Screwdriver, Tool Only.
- BL Motor delivers 0-4,000 RPM to handle a variety of drywall and framing applications
- Push Drive Technology – in lock-on mode the motor starts only when the fastener is engaged for a quieter work environment and to save battery power
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
|Place of Business||BUFORD, GA, 30518 US|
|Product Dimensions||25.4 x 12.7 x 15.24 cm; 1.36 Kilograms|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Item model number||XSF03Z|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Style||Bare Tool Only|