Makita Dda450z 18v Lxt Brushless Cordless 1/2´´ Variable 2-Speed Angle Drill with Xpt (Tool Only)
Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless, Right Angle, Variable Speed, ¼” Hex Impact Driver, Tool Only (DTL061Z)
Makita DDA460Z 36V (18Vx2) LXT Brushless Cordless 1/2´´ Sub-Compact Angle Drill with ADT & XPT with Makita 196675-2 18V Li-Ion Battery BL1850B
Makita Angle Drills
Buying Makita Power Tools offers a wide range of high-quality tools for various applications. Makita Angle Drills are specialized power tools designed to make drilling and driving tasks more accessible and efficient in tight or confined spaces. These drills have a unique design feature that allows the user to access areas where a regular drill cannot comfortably reach. Makita angle drills have a fan-cooled engine and a 10mm keyless chuck. It also includes a soft-grip handle and 33 torque levels.
When you purchase a Makita angle drill from us, you can be confident that you are receiving the brand you know and trust at a price you can afford. Makita's angle drills are great for getting into those hard-to-reach areas. Its thin shape is great for working in tight locations, and the rubberized grip provides comfort while enhancing stability. A variable speed trigger with power settings ranging from 0 to 1800rpm makes easy work of wood and metal chores, and an all-metal gearbox adds to the tool's longevity on the job site. The drill bit is kept cool by a fan-cooled motor, and changing drill bits is straightforward with a 10mm keyless chuck.
Makita Angle Drills
Makita Angle Drill is the Best cordless as well as brushless power tool. Instead of trying to bend your neck and back through impossible angles, only use the most flexible of all the drilling tools when you need to drill in a hard-to-reach region. The Makita Angle drill has a shortened length of the head and sits at right angles so that you can operate in close and confined places where other drills may not touch. These are simple to use with lightweight, cordless solutions and will become your reliable on-site partner. The drill has a compact head height for accessing tight spaces with ease. A fan-cooled motor prevents overheating and a 10mm keyless chuck makes fitting drill bits easy. They place immense importance on innovation and the safety measures needed within the creation and production of tooling.
The DA333DZ is the unassembled body of the Makita DA333DZ 10.8V CXT cordless angle drill driver. Makita’s DA333DZ is a 10.8v CXT angle drill that comes in a bare unit configuration. Utilizing a CXT sliding battery, this tool is perfect for use in tight quarters and awkward locations. Its ultra-compact and lightweight form makes it easy to hold for extended periods of time. The drill’s low head height makes it ideal for use in confined locations. Drilling holes in tight areas is now a breeze thanks to the availability of both keyed and keyless chucks for use in industrial settings.
- Easy to operate large type switch trigger
- Conveniently located forward/reverse switch.
- Ergonomically designed handle.
- Single sleeve keyless chuck enables easy bit installation/removal by one hand.
- Compact head height – the compact head height of only 84mm from the top of the head to the bottom of the chuck as well as a compact center length where the center of the chuck is only 23.5mm from the end of the drill.
Brushless Makita Dda460zk
A Case for the Makita DDA460ZK 36V LXT Cordless Brushless Angle Drill. Makita’s DDA460ZK dual brushless angle drill is made to order for the electrical and plumbing industries. When you need to drive a huge object into the area between joists, the DDA460ZK is your best choice. Hulking equipment is built for the toughest drilling jobs, with speeds that exceed those of AC drills. Able to use a hole saw up to 159 mm in diameter, matching services. Other field equipment wouldn’t be able to accommodate its compact shape. For drilling into corners from the inside, the angle reduces the length of the handle and the size of the head. In any area where a standard drill would be too short to reach, this holds true as well. Batteries and chargers are sold separately from the device.
- It is possible to adjust the front handle from any angle of 0 °-112.5 °.
- 13 mm industrial chuck is suitable for heavy-duty applications requiring full durability.
- Main power switch for added safety.
- 18V x 2 Power delivers AC-like power
Makita 18v X2
Makita’s new 18V X2 right-angle drill gives established players in the plumbing tool market something to worry about. The first cordless right-angle drill of its kind from Makita, this tool packs a powerful punch. The brushless motor has two speeds and was manufactured by Makita. In high-torque situations, you’ll be operating at speeds of zero to three hundred and fifty revolutions per minute. This means you can use a hole saw with a maximum diameter of 6-1/4 inches, which is 1/4 inch larger than what is suggested for the Milwaukee M18 Fuel Super Hawg.
Powerful Makita Right-Angle Drill
The Makita 18V cordless combi-hammer right angle drill’s brushless motor, ergonomic handle, and variable speed settings all contribute to its impressive power. Drilling holes in practically any material, even if you need to drill bigger holes, is a breeze with this power drill, thanks to its user-friendly design and 21 clutch settings that allow for rapid, one-handed operation.
Japanese power tool maker Makita Corporation. Having started out on March 21st, 1915, the company now has plants in Brazil, Canada, China, Japan, Mexico, Romania, the UK, Germany, and the US, with headquarters in Anj, Japan. Some of the Makita power tools offered in North America are assembl in Buford, Georgia. Makita, a company that has been making high-quality motors for almost a century, uses cutting-edge technology to create and produce some of the world’s finest power tools. Makita’s power tools are the most powerful and lightweight, most compact and efficient on the market. Makita is the go-to brand for professionals on construction sites all around the globe. When it comes to tools for the trades,
Makita 1/2in Angle Drill 2spd
The Makita is 1/2 in. Right Angle Drill is ideal for achieving hard-to-reach plumbing locations (model DA4031). With its Sidewinder handle, which can be rotated 90 degrees to the left or right, the drill can cut through steel as thick as 1/2 inch and wood as thick as 4-5/8 inch at awkward angles. The 10 Amp motor has two-speed settings (0-1,200 RPM and 0-300 RPM) for fine-tuning your experience. The ergonomic rubberized grip and the detachable top handle are nice extras.
- Powerful 10 AMP motor for improved performance
- 2-Speed (300 and 1,200 RPM) for increased drilling versatility
- Built-in clutch reduces gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds (low speed only)
- Adjustable top handle with hex wrench storage for easy positioning
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for reduced operator fatigue
- Compact design for use when working between framing studs and other close-quarter applications
- Cordless Angle Drills:
- Makita's cordless angle drills provide freedom of movement and flexibility without being constrained by a power cord.
- They often feature Makita's advanced battery technology, offering longer runtimes and quicker charging.
- Brushless motor technology is commonly use in these models, providing increased efficiency, longer tool life, and more power.
- Many cordless angle drills come with adjustable speed settings and high torque for versatile drilling and driving tasks.
- These models are suitable for both professionals who need mobility on the job site and DIY enthusiasts working in various spaces.
- Corded Angle Drills:
- Corded angle drills from Makita offer consistent and uninterrupted power, making them ideal for tasks that require extended drilling times.
- They often come with powerful motors capable of delivering high torque, making them suitable for heavy-duty drilling in tougher materials.
- Corded models are a great choice when a stable power source is readily available, such as in a workshop setting.
- Right Angle Drills:
- Right-angle drills are specifically design for drilling and driving in tight spaces where a standard drill might not fit.
- Makita's right-angle drills feature a compact head that allows you to reach corners, crevices, and other confined areas with ease.
- These drills are excellent for plumbing, electrical work, and other applications that require access to hard-to-reach spots.
Pistol Grip Angle Drills:
- Pistol grip angle drills resemble a traditional pistol grip design but with an angled head for improved maneuverability.
- They often come with variable speed controls, allowing for precise control over drilling speed for different materials.
- Pistol grip angle drills are versatile and can handle a range of drilling tasks, making them suitable for both professionals and DIYers.
- Compact Angle Drills:
- Compact angle drills are design to be lightweight and easy to handle, making them suitable for overhead and vertical drilling tasks.
- These models are often chosen for tasks that require precision and control, such as installing cabinets or fixtures.
- LED Illumination:
- Some Makita angle drills come with built-in LED lights near the drill head to illuminate the work area.
- LED lights improve visibility in dimly lit spaces, enhancing accuracy and safety during drilling.
- Variable Speed and Torque:
- Makita angle drills typically offer variable speed settings, allowing you to adjust the drilling speed according to the material being work on.
- High torque output is a common feature, also enabling efficient drilling through various materials including wood, metal, and masonry.
- Safety Features:
- Many Makita angle drills include safety features such as an electronic brake system that stops the drill quickly when the trigger is releas.
- Accessory Compatibility:
- Makita often ensures that its batteries and chargers are compatible with multiple Makita power tools, creating a versatile tool ecosystem.