Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Brushless 3-Speed, One Touch ¼-Inch Hex Chuck Impact Driver, Tool Only (DTD154Z)
The Makita 18v LXT lithium-ion brushless cordless quick-shift mode 3-speed impact driver (model xdt14z, tool only) is a best-in-class fastening solution for users who want more torque, longer run-time, and precision fastening features. The dtd154z delivers all of the above in a compact size with a superior power-to-weight ratio. The dtd154z combines a full 1,550 in.Lbs. Of fastening torque with category-leading precision features.
Quick-Shift mode is an automatic electronic controller that downshifts and reduces rotation and impact speed prior to driving the screw into place. It is engineered to minimize screw thread stripping, screw breakage and damage to work. For faster tightening of self-drilling screws, use the tightening mode (t-mode) and avoid damage to the screw or work piece. These precision settings, combined with 3-speed power settings, give users more control for a wide range of fastening tasks – from cabinet screws and deck screws to lag bolts, and much more. It is only 4-5/8-inch long and ideal for work in tight spaces.
- Precision: 3 stage impact power selection + TEK mode, and variable speed trigger to ensure precise fastening and prevent damage to the fastener and workpiece.
- Durability: Backed by a 3-Year Limited Warranty*. Equipped with Makita’s eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) provides enhanced protection against dust and water and battery protection system provides enhanced lifespan of the battery. Enhanced anvil holder rigidity with ball bearings, reduces bit wobbling.
- Efficiency: The Brushless Motor offers high power to weight/size ratio, less heat buildup, smoother operation, and up to 50% longer run-time per charge.t
- Ergonomics: Soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption, comfortable operation, and secure hold. Twin LED lights to illuminate the work area.
- LXT Advantage: The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion System is compatible with 320+ products. Makita LXT batteries have the fastest charge time in class. The battery protection system provides over-discharge, temperature, and current protection for enhanced performance, battery cycle life, and overall battery life.
|Place of Business||Whitby, ON L1N 7B7, CA|
|Product Dimensions||8.5 x 17 x 21 cm; 453.59 Grams|
|Batteries||Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Item model number||DTD154|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Torque||1550 Inch Pounds|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Included Components||Hook (346449-3), DTD154Z|
|Warranty Description||3-Year Limited Warranty|
|Item Weight||454 g|