Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Brushless ½” Square Drive Impact Wrench, Tool Only (DTW285Z)
The Makita 18V lxt lithium-ion Brushless 3-speed ½” impact wrench (DTW285Z, tool only) combines extended run time and speed control for unmatched fastening performance. The DTW285Z is powered by a Makita Brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life.
Three speeds with reverse rotation auto-stop mode stops rotation in two seconds when fastener is adequately loosened, making it ideal for automotive, installation, and fabrication trades.
- Precision – 3 Forward and 3 Reverse Speed/Torque selection switch (0-1,600/0-2,100/0-2,800 RPM and 0-1,800/0-2,600/0-3,500 IPM) with Variable Speed Trigger and Electric Brake prevents over-tightening of fasteners.
- Efficiency –The Brushless Motor offers high power to weight/size ratio, less heat buildup, smoother operation, and up to 50% longer run time per charge.
- Power – Brushless Motor delivers up to 210 ft. lbs (280 Nm) of fastening torque.
- Durability – Backed by a 3-Year Limited Warranty**. Equipped with Makita’s eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) and battery protection system, provides enhanced protection against dust and water and enhanced lifespan of the battery.
- LXT Advantage – The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion System is compatible with 320+ products. Makita LXT batteries have the fastest charge time in class.
- Manufacturer Makita
- Place of Business Whitby, ON L1N 7B7, CA
- Part Number DTW285XVZ
- Product Dimensions 24 x 8.61 x 19.41 cm; 1.1 Kilograms
- Item model number DTW285XVZ
- Power Source Battery Powered
- Voltage 18 Volts
- Wattage 90 watts
- Torque 210 Foot Pounds
- Type of Bulb LED
- Head Style Fixed Square
- Measurement System Metric
- Usage Professional
- Included Components Hook (346449-3), DTW285XVZ
- Batteries Included? No
- Batteries Required? Yes
- Battery Cell Type Lithium Ion
- Warranty Description 3 years manufacturer limited warranty
- Item Weight 1.1 kg