Makita DRT50ZX4 18V LXT Brushless Router (Tool only) W/Dust Extraction
Corded power meets cordless convenience with the 18V LXT Brushless Compact Router (model DRT50ZX4, tool only, batteries and charger sold separately). The 18V LXT Router has an efficient Makita BL Brushless Motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. It is compatible with Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries (sold separately). The DRT50ZX4 is engineered for a full range of cabinetry and woodworking applications. It has a variable speed control dial (10,000 – 30,000) RPM) to match the speed to the application, with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load and soft start feature for smoother start-ups and better accuracy.
Convenience features include the smooth rack-and-pinion fine depth adjustment system for more precise settings, dual L.E.D. lights to illuminate the work surface, and a quick release cam lock system for convenient depth adjustments and base removal/installation. Additional bases and attachments are available (sold separately). For users of corded Makita Compact Routers (models RT0700C, RT0701C), the bases used with these corded routers are fully compatible with the DRT50ZX4.
- Accepts Makita and other industry standard 2 piece template guides
- Brushless (BL) DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use in manufacturing and production applications
- Soft start feature gradually increases speed to eliminate start up shock
- Constant speed control maintains constant speed under heavy load
- Variable speed dial allows operator to adjust speed based on materials or application
|Place of Business||Whitby, ON L1N 7B7, CA|
|Product Dimensions||40 x 40 x 60 cm; 2.1 Kilograms|
|Batteries||Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Item model number||DRT50ZX4|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Power Source||Hand Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|