Milwaukee M18 18V 1/4 Inch Hex Impact Driver with 1,500 in-lbs Torque (2656-20) (Power Tool Only – Battery and Charger Not Included)
For driving heavy fasteners like lag bolts or thick screws, you need a powerful impact driver. Milwaukee provides the power you need with a simple, compact design that will consistently outperform the competition. The 2656-20 impact driver has the necessary features that make a successful power tool. A powerful motor, controlled by a variable speed trigger, creates up to 3,450 impacts per minute, more than enough for a wide variety of jobsite tasks. The LED lighting and textured handle help you work in slippery and dark conditions without a problem, giving you precise control over an evenly-lit work surface. The electronic components in the power tool communicate with the M18 batteries that power it, reducing the risk of overheating or otherwise burning itself out from overuse. Combine that with its compact size and ambidextrous belt clip, and you’re looking at a tool that you can bring to most jobsites and find some utility from. No matter the job, a Milwaukee by your side will make sure it’s done right.
- Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design for longer life, more power and more runtime than any brushed competitor.
- REDLINK Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger.
- Milwaukee designed Impact Mechanism: Delivers maximum power and application speed for greater efficiency on the job.
- 1/4-Inch Hex Quick-Connect Chuck.
- One (1) Milwaukee M18 18V 2656-20 Impact Driver in easy-to-open bulk packaging only – battery, charger and all accessories sold separately.
|Product Dimensions||7.44 x 14.45 x 19.94 cm; 1.04 Kilograms|
|Item model number||2656-20|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material||Plastic and steel|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||Hex Keys|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Item Weight||1.04 kg|