Milwaukee 2505-22 M12 Fuel Installation Drill/Driver Kit
Our M12 FUEL Installation Drill/Driver Kit features 4 dedicated solutions, delivering unrivaled access and control with up to 300 in-lbs of max torque. Four dedicated heads, including a 3/8” Chuck, Offset Driver, ¼” Hex, and Right Angle, can attach in 16 different positions. This provides you with a 4-in-1 drilling and driving solution that is purposefully designed to reach uniquely challenging locations. The compact drill driver features a slim tool profile and an inline grip in the back of the tool that provides ultimate tool control and unrivaled access. The top of the tool is flat, allowing the tool to be placed flush against surfaces for additional access when needed. The front of the tool is equipped with a magnetic bit holder that securely holds multiple bits, enhancing your productivity.
These unique features combine with the tool’s compact size and weight allowing you to maneuver the multi-head drill/driver for maximum versatility and best access in hard to reach places. The modular drill/driver is equipped with a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, delivering you with 1600 RPMS and 300 in./lbs of torque. This provides you with the necessary power for installation applications, especially in electrical, cabinet installation, MRO, HVAC, automotive, and remodel applications. The installation drill/driver features REDLINK Plus Intelligence, protecting your tool from overloading or overheating. The compact cordless drill/driver is powered by our M12 REDLITHIUM battery packs, delivering you with more run-time per charge and more work over the life of the pack. In addition to the 12-volt tool and four attachments, a compartmentalized contractor bag is included to hold each individual head. This kit also includes two M12 REDLITHIUM CP2.0 battery packs (48-11-2420) and an M12 Charger (48-59-2401).
- OFFSET ATTACHMENT: Offset Attachment provides ultimate access to tight corners and will not damage or mar finished materials when fastening
- RIGHT ANGLE ATTACHMENT: Right Angle Attachment provides efficient fastening and/or drilling at 90 degrees for unrivaled access in tight spaces
- VERSATILE: All Metal 3/8” Chuck and ¼” Hex attachments add to user productivity by delivering the versatility to efficiently perform most drilling & fastening applications
- MAGNETIC BIT HOLDER: Magnetic Bit Holder holds multiple bits on board to save time when switching accessories
- INLINE GRIP: Inline grip allows for maximum tool control and easier access to hard to reach places
- Weight2 lbs
- Power SourceCordless
- Battery SystemM12