Makita XT255R 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Compact Cordless 2-Pc. Combo Kit (2.0Ah)
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion cordless 2-piece Combo kit breaks new ground for drywall contractors. The XT255R includes the 18V LXT Brushless drywall screwdriver featuring the exclusive push drive technology. With push drive, the screwdriver can be set in lock-on mode and the motor will start only when the fastener is engaged. This gives contractors a quieter work environment, and also saves battery power for longer run time.
The Combo kit includes the 18V LXT® cut-out tool with a slim-body design and 30, 000 RPM for fast cutting. The 18V LXT compact 2.0Ah battery reaches a full charge in only 25 minutes for less downtime and increased productivity. For added convenience, the batteries feature an on-board L.E.D. Charge level indicator. It’S part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Drywall screwdriver with BL motor delivers 0-4, 000 RPM to handle a variety of drywall and framing applications
- Push drive technology – in lock-on mode the motor starts only when the fastener is engaged for a quieter work environment and to save battery power
- Extreme protection technology (XPT) is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
|Product Dimensions||29.21 x 48.26 x 16.51 cm; 5.9 Kilograms|
|Batteries||2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||XT255R|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|