Makita TW160DZ 12V Max CXT Brushless 3/8″ Impact Wrench (Tool Only)
The Makita 12V max CXT Cordless 3/8” Sq. Drive Impact Wrench (TW160DZ Tool Only) delivers power and speed in a compact size for efficient fastening. It is an ideal solution for working in tight spaces and overhead applications. equiped Variable speed (0-2, 400 RPM & 0-3, 600 IPM) and 120 ft. lbs. of Max Torque. Makita’s entire line-up of impact drivers and impact wrenches including the TW160DZ is engineered with a proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism that is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel, as well as a unique heat-hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
With Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries (sold separately), users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For longer run time, 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 4. 0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Brushless DC motor with high power to weight and size ratio
- Brushless DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use in manufacturing/ production applications
- Variable speed trigger allows operator to adjust fastening speed based on materials or application
- Battery protection system provides over-discharge, temperature and circuit protection for enhanced performance, battery cycle life and overall battery life
- LED job light with pre-glow and after-glow feature illuminates work area
|Place of Business||Whitby, ON L1N 7B7, CA|
|Product Dimensions||19.61 x 7.19 x 16.41 cm; 794 Grams|
|Item model number||TW160DZ|
|Power Source||Hand Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||12V MAX CXT Brushless 3/8″ Impact Wrench (Tool Only)|
|Item Weight||794 g|