Makita DHR182Z 18V LXT Brushless Rotary Hammer (Tool Only)
18V LXT Brushless cordless 11/16″ Avt rotary hammer, accepts SDS-Plus bits, tool only (DHR182Z) is a cordless concrete drilling solution. It’s powered by 18V LXT technology and an efficient Brushless motor for maximum power, speed and run-time for corded demands, without the cord. There is a 3-Modes of operation: rotation only, hammering with rotation, and hammering only.
The variable speed trigger enables the user to match the speed to the application. It is ideal for a range of trades including mechanical/electrical/plumbing contractors, concrete contractors, road and bridge contractors, utility workers, pest control, maintenance operations, and more. It accepts SDS-Plus bits. for reduced vibration, it’s equipped with anti-vibration technology (AVT).
- AWS (Auto-Start Wireless System) uses Bluetooth technology to communicate between tool and vacuum and enable wireless control when used with Makita AWS cordless tools
- Anti-vibration technology (AVTTM) actively counteracts vibration of tool for greatly reduced transmission to operator
- Brushless DC motor with high power to weight and size ratio
- Brushless DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use in high production applications
- Quickly attaches to Makita’s DX05 dust extraction system for dustless drilling applications in sensitive work environments (DX05 sold separately)
|Place of Business||Whitby, ON L1N 7B7, CA|
|Product Dimensions||30.1 x 8.2 x 28.5 cm; 2.5 Kilograms|
|Item model number||DHR182Z|
|Item Package Quantity||1|