Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Brushless Sub Compact 3/8” Square Drive Impact Wrench with Friction Ring, Tool Only (DTW180ZB)
Makita created a new class in cordless with 18V LXT® sub-compact tools. Makita sub-compact gives users 12V handling with 18V run time and compatibility with the world’s largest 18V Lithium-Ion cordless tool system. The 18V LXT® sub-compact Brushless 3/8” square drive impact wrench is ideal for working in tight spaces and for overhead applications. The DTW180ZB has an efficient Makita BL™ Brushless motor engineered for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. It has variable two-speed with 0-1, 300/0-2, 400 RPM and 0-2, 000/0-3, 600 IPM and up to 130 ft.Lbs.Of max torque. The compact size and lower weight mean reduced fatigue for operators, especially for overhead applications. For added convenience, the reverse rotation auto-stop mode stops rotation and impact when the fastener is loosened adequately. Users also get a variable speed trigger, built-in L.E.D. Lights, and a convenient 3/8” square drive for Quick socket changes.
It features Makita extreme protection technology (XPT™). XPT™ is a protective seal inside the tool, and is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components. It’S part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT® system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion batteries. Makita 18V LXT® batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star protection Computer controls™. Star protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the Star symbol on the battery indicating Star protection inside.
- Power – Brushless Motor delivers up to 130 ft. lbs (180 Nm) of fastening torque.
- Precision – 2 Forward and 2 Reverse Speed/Torque selection switch (0-1,300/0-2,400 and 0-2,600/0-3,600 IPM) with Variable Speed Trigger and Auto Stop.
- Efficiency –The Brushless Motor offers high power to weight/size ratio, less heat buildup, smoother operation, and up to 50% longer run time per charge*.
- Ergonomics – Sub-compact size (only 5-5/8″ long), weighing 1.8 Lbs (Tool Only). Twin LED job lights with pre-glow and afterglow illuminates the work area.
- Brushless DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use in manufacturing / production applications
|Place of Business||Whitby, ON L1N 7B7, CA|
|Product Dimensions||15.9 x 9.5 x 20.29 cm; 798.32 Grams|
|Item model number||DTW180ZB|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Torque||130 Foot Pounds|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Head Style||Fixed Square|
|Included Components||DTW180ZB, Hook (346449-3)|
|Warranty Description||3-Year Limited Warranty|
|Item Weight||798 g|