DEWALT DCF889B Bare Tool 20-volt Max Lithium Ion 1/2-Inch High Torque Impact Wrench with Detent Pin
The DEWALT 20V Max 1/2-Inch High Torque Impact Wrenches are designed for mechanical contractors, plumbers, automotive users, maintenance and repair professionals and remodelers. They are designed for professionals who demand a tool for difficult fastening applications, such as driving and removing fasteners, nuts and bolts in wood, metal and concrete.
These impact wrenches deliver the power, durability and control they need to tackle the toughest tasks on the jobsite. They have 300-Feet/Pound of torque to perform a wide range of heavy-duty fastening applications.
- 300-Feet Pound of maximum torque to perform a wide range of heavy-duty fastening applications
- Ergonomic handle provides user superior comfort and control
- Variable speed trigger with electric brake provides user improved control
- Durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for extended durability
- Bare tool, batteries and charger sold separately
|Item dimensions L x W x H||27.3 x 10 x 22.5 centimeters|
|Head style||C Shaped|
|Item torque||3600 Inch Pounds|
|Item weight||2.77 Pounds|