Champion Power Equipment 100692 2000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator, Ultralight
The Champion Power Equipment 100692 2000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator is ideal for camping, tailgating, powering items around the RV or providing backup for a few basics. This unit is not recommended for emergency home backup.
Weighing in at an ultralight 39 pounds, this model is under 40 lbs and is one of the lightest 2000-watt inverters in the industry. Thanks to Champion’s innovative design, power on the go has never been easier.
Power up with the reliable recoil start, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather.
Including two covered 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R) and a covered 12V DC automotive-style outlet, this inverter operates at 53 dBA from 23 feet – about the same noise level as a dishwasher running in the next room.
Using gasoline, the 79cc Champion engine produces 2000 starting watts and 1700 running watts.
When the 1.05-gallon tank of gasoline is full, this inverter will run up to 11.5 hours at 25% load.
Connect this Parallel Ready inverter with another Champion 2000-watt inverter for 30 amps of power. If you purchase the optional clip-on parallel kit which is sold separately (not included), you can integrate two inverters, plus the kit has a standard 30A RV outlet and a 120V 30A locking outlet.
Confidently connect your sensitive electronics since this inverter produces Clean Power (< 3% THD). Designed for safety with a low oil shut-off sensor, this model has a 0.5-quart oil capacity.
Champion’s Inverter Technology includes smart Economy Mode, which can reduce the electrical load, providing quieter operation, extended engine life and better fuel economy.
Fully assembled with hassle-free setup, the built-in carrying handle makes transport a cinch.
Buy this EPA certified and CARB compliant generator with confidence – Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
- ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 39 pounds, this inverter is one of the lightest 2000-watt inverters in the industry
- QUIET OPERATION: 58 dBA from 23 feet is perfect for camping, tailgating or to backup a few home essentials, featuring 2000 starting watts, 1700 running watts and up to 11.5 hours run time
- PARALLEL READY: The optional clip-on parallel kit enables this inverter to connect with another 2000-watt Champion inverter to double your output power
- CLEAN POWER FOR SENSITIVE ELECTRONICS: Includes two covered 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity (less than 3% THD)
- CHAMPION SUPPORT: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
- Product Dimensions : 43.94 x 29.21 x 44.96 cm; 17.92 Kilograms
- Date First Available : Jan. 25 2020
- Manufacturer : Champion Power Equipment
- ASIN : B0812PNK3X
- Item model number : 100692