Milwaukee M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 1/2 Inch Compact Drill/Driver (2801-20) (Tool Only – Battery and Charger Not Included)
The MILWAUKEE M18 1/2 in. Compact Brushless Drill/Driver is the best drill in class, delivering unmatched power while maintaining its compact size. The brushless motor was built to ensure optimal tool performance. Built-in REDLINK power tool technology paired with REDLITHIUM batteries ensure these compact drills provide efficient power delivery resulting in less down time recharging batteries.
The brushless drill’s compact body is 6-1/2 in. long and lightweight at 3.4 lb. with the CP2.0 battery attached. Its small, light build allows for excellent control, especially while working in overhead or tight spaces. The compact drill/driver delivers 500 in. lbs. of torque and 0-500/0-1,800 RPM, able to tackle a wide range of drilling and fastening applications. The cordless compact drill has an all-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck.
- Compact design: provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces.
- Chuck type: 1/2 in. metal ratcheting single sleeve. All-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck: provide maximum impact and shock durability.
- Milwaukee brushless motor: optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers more run-time and longer life.
- REDLINK Intelligence: Advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool & battery life.
- Includes one (1) Milwaukee M18 2801-20 Drill Driver in easy-to-open bulk packaging to pass the savings on to you.
|Parcel Dimensions||21.49 x 21.31 x 12.4 cm; 1.13 Kilograms|
|Item model number||2801-20|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|