Milwaukee Elec Tool 48-22-2702 2 Piece Demolition Slotted and Phillips Head Screwdriver Set W/Steel Endcaps
On tough jobs, you want to be able to get the most utility out of your tools. With these heavy duty screwdrivers from Milwaukee, you can get the versatility you need from a screwdriver. They do the job they were designed for well. The ergonomic grip works in tandem with the wrench-ready hex shaft, so you can increase your torque to the max when it comes time to drive or loosen heavy screws at odd angles or in hard woods and metals. Additionally, these screwdrivers come loaded with heat-treated steel endcaps that enable you to pound out electrical sockets or drive nails in lieu of a hammer. These drivers are demolition-ready, but strong enough for the construction site. With the 48-22-2702 kit from Milwaukee, you can’t go wrong on the job.
- Set of two demolition screwdrivers.
- Handle with three lobes is quite comfortable.
- Wrench-ready hex shanks provide more leverage.
- A limited lifetime warranty is provided.
- Forged tool shanks are more durable and last longer.
- Brand Milwaukee
- Model Number 48-22-2702
- Product Dimensions 3.05 x 7.11 x 33.27 cm; 439.42 Grams
- Auto shut-off No
- Item Weight 439 g