Milwaukee 48-32-4507 Shockwave Drive Guide Set (12 Piece)
The MILWAUKEE SHOCKWAVETM Impact Magnetic Drive Guide is designed for long life and exceptional toughness. ShockzonesTM in the magnetic drive guide set have been tuned to absorb peak torque and prevent them from breaking. A stainless steel sleeve slips over the fastener on each Custom Alloy76 Steel drive guide for further stability. For better fastener control, the drive guide barrels incorporate laser engraved depth gauges. The Milwaukee magnetic drive guide has a C-ring that binds fasteners to the guide and keeps the insert bit in place for maximum efficiency.
- Peak torque is absorbed by Optimized ShockwaveTM, which prevents breakage.
- For enhanced fastening stability, the stainless steel sleeve extends.
- For better fastener control, use a laser etched depth gauge.
- Fasteners are held in place by a magnet on the drive guide.
- The insert bit is held in place by a C-ring.
- Wear and shock resistance are maximised with Custom Alloy76TM Steel.
|Manufacturer||Jensen (Home Improvement)|
|Place of Business||EDISON, NJ, 08817 US|
|Product Dimensions||9.96 x 18.95 x 2.79 cm; 158.76 Grams|
|Item model number||48-32-4507|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Pieces||12|
|Item Weight||159 g|