Milwaukee 2680-20 M18 18V Lithium Ion 4 1/2 Inch Cordless Grinder with Burst Resistant Guard and Paddle Switch Design
If you need to cut through metals, PVC pipe, or sharpen tools, then you’re going to be using a grinder. Go with Milwaukee for the highest quality power grinders on the market for industrial applications. The 2680-20 M18 grinder has features loaded in that make it a breeze to use on a variety of different jobsites in addition to its powerful motor that drives the wheel up to 10,000 RPM. You can achieve maximum control with the rubber-textured handle and 3-position plastic handle. On top of that, you can adjust the wheel guard to suit a variety of applications requiring different cutting angles.
Activation of the power tool is easy, too, with the help of the paddle-styled power switch. This makes activation possible even when you’re wearing thick work gloves. With Redlink Intelligence, you’ll be able to work as hard as you can without wearing the motor down, thanks to the cross communication between the tool and the M18 battery charging it. From automotive repair to plumbing or demolition projects, you’ll find boundless utility with this Milwaukee grinder in your professional tool kit.
- PADDLE SWITCH: You can activate this grinder easily, even when you’re wearing thick work gloves, thanks to the paddle switch design
- DEBRIS BAFFLES: An “L” shape molding near the grinding wheel picks up debris and prevents it from clogging up the tool’s internal components
- TOOL-FREE GUARD: The guard is easily adjustable. All it takes is the push of a button, and you can have the guard adjusted for a variety of cutting applications at different angles
- 3-POSITION SIDE HANDLE: Work with maximum stability with the help of the plastic handle, included in this kit
- M18 COMPATIBLE: This Milwaukee power tool works with M18 18v lithium ion Milwaukee batteries. Compatible models include the 48-11-1860, 48-11-1850, 48-11-1828, and 48-11-1815, 48-11-1840, 48-11-1820
|Place of Business||Burnaby, BC V5J 5J3, CA|
|Product Dimensions||40.89 x 17.02 x 13.46 cm; 453.59 Grams|
|Item model number||2680-20|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Tool Warranty: 5 Years|
|Item Weight||454 g|