Milwaukee 2606-20 M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Compact 1/2-Inch Drill Driver (Tool Only – Battery and Charger Not Included) (Non-Retail Packaging)
The most compact drill driver in its class is more powerful than the competition. Built with a Milwaukee 4-Pole frameless motor. The M18 Compact 1/2-Inch Drill Driver delivers 500 inch-lbs of torque and up to 1,800 RPM. At only 7-1/4-inches length, this drill driver allows you access to the tightest work spaces. An all-metal gear case and 1/2-inch metal chuck provide maximum durability, even on the most challenging worksites. REDLINK Intelligence provides advanced protection in abusive situations and manages the tool’s temperature to provide maximum life.
- Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor: features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, best-in-class 500 in-lbs of torque and 0-400/0-1,800 RPM.
- All-Metal Gear Case and Chuck: provides maximum impact and shock durability.
- Compact Design: allows greater accessibility in tight work spaces.
- REDLINK Intelligence: advanced overload protects the tool against abusive situations and provides maximum life.
- Includes one (1) Milwaukee 2606-20 drill only in easy-to-open non-retail packaging to pass the savings on to you.
|Parcel Dimensions||20.8 x 20.1 x 7.4 cm; 1.37 Kilograms|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Weight||1.37 kg|