Milwaukee 2401-20 M12 12V 1/4″ Hex Screwdriver (Bare Tool Only – Battery and Charger Not Included)
Optimized for the professional who frequently encounters precision fastening applications, the Milwaukee M12 1/4-Inch Hex Screwdriver delivers unmatched precision, power and portability along with a slimmer, more ergonomic grip. A variable speed trigger and 0-500RPM give the user unrivaled fastening control, 14+1 clutch settings prevent over tightening fasteners, and 175 inch-lbs. of torque provides the ability to accomplish tough applications. At 6-1/2 inches long and weighing only 2.0lbs; its compact, lightweight and durable design provides greater comfort and fits in tighter spaces on the jobsite. The onboard LED light and fuel gauge help you increase productivity and avoid interruptions. Two belt-clip positions for both left- and right-handed users and one-handed bit changes provide maximum ease-of-use.
- Power in a little package: Delivers 175 in-lbs of torque while weighing only 2 lbs.
- REDLITHIUMTM Battery Technology: REDLITHIUMTM is a type of lithium-ion battery Superior pack structure, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and during the life of the battery than any other battery available.
- One-handed bit changes are easy with the quick-change chuck.
- Increased control with a variable-speed trigger.
- The battery fuel gauge shows how much time is left on the battery.
|Parcel Dimensions||41.2 x 32.11 x 10.39 cm; 884.51 Grams|
|Item model number||2401-20|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Torque||237.26 Newton Meters|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||885 g|