Makita XFD12Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 1/2″ Driver-Drill, Tool Only,
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless cordless ½” driver-drill (XFD12Z, tool only, batteries and charger sold separately) is an ideal drilling and driving solution for the user who wants a drill with superior power-to-weight ratio. The XFD12Z combines 530 in.Lbs. Of max torque with an efficient Brushless motor that delivers up 50% more work per charge, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. For the Pro user, this means more drilling and driving power, greater productivity, and fewer trips up and down the Scaffolding or ladder to get to the battery charger.
In driver mode, the adjustable torque settings provide more control for a full range of applications, from large fasteners to smaller, delicate screws. It weighs only 3.4 lbs. (With 2.0Ah battery, sold separately) for increased comfort and superior power-to-weight ratio. The XFD12Z is compatible with Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries, from the fast-charging 18V LXT compact 2.0Ah battery to full-size 18V LXT batteries for longer run time.
- Mechanical 2-speed transmission (0-500 & 0-2,000 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications
- BL Brushless motor delivers 530 in.Lbs. Of max torque
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
|Place of Business||BUFORD, GA, 30518 US|
|Product Dimensions||9.14 x 19.05 x 24.13 cm; 907.18 Grams|
|Item model number||XFD12Z|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|