Makita XDG02Z 18V LXT 1/4″ Compact Die Grinder
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless ¼” Compact Die Grinder (model XDG02Z, tool only) delivers speed and portability in a compact size. It is engineered for a range of metalworking surface-prep applications including grinding, smoothing and cutting. The XDG02Z features a Makita-built motor that delivers 26,000 RPM for faster grinding. The compact design with barrel grip weighs only 3.8 lbs. (with battery), with a short-neck design (only 12-1/8”L with battery) that makes it ideal for working in tight spaces. The slide switch has a lock-on for operator convenience, with vent slots designed to direct exhaust air away from the user.
The XDG02Z also features a solid aluminum housing for added durability. The XDG02Z includes a built-in L.E.D. light that provides overload motor protection warning due to over-torque. In addition, the L.E.D. light flashes red when it is time to recharge the battery. The XDG02Z delivers speed and portability in a compact size, and is ideal for a range of metalworking surface-prep applications. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 26,000 revolutions per minute for faster grinding
- The short neck design is only 12-1/8″ long with a battery (not included) for increased maneuverability
- Compact barrel grip design with rubberized soft grip allows for an easy grinding in various orientations
- Vent slots designed to direct exhaust air away from the user
- Slide switch with lock-on capability for continuous operation
|Place of Business||BUFORD, GA, 30518 US|
|Product Dimensions||9.5 x 29.79 x 13.59 cm; 1.36 Kilograms|
|Item model number||XDG02Z|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|