Makita XDG01Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/4″ Die Grinder, Tool Only
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/4″ Die Grinder (model XDG01Z, tool only) delivers speed and portability in a compact size. It is engineered for a range of metalworking surface-prep applications including grinding, smoothing and cutting. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. The Makita 18V LXT battery has the fastest charge time in its category, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger. The XDG01Z features a Makita-built motor that delivers 25,000 RPM for faster grinding.
The compact design with barrel grip weighs only 4.4 lbs. (with battery), and the stepped-neck design makes it ideal for working in tight spaces. The slide switch has a lock-on for operator convenience, with vent slots designed to direct exhaust air away from the user. The XDG01Z also features a solid aluminum housing for added durability. The XDG01Z includes a built-in L.E.D. protection circuit with over-torque to protect the motor.
- Compact barrel grip design and weighs only 4.4 lbs. for easy handling
- Slide switch with lock-on for operator convenience
- Vent slots designed to direct exhaust air away from the user
- L.E.D. light flashes red when it is time to recharge the battery
- Built-in L.E.D. protection circuit with over-torque control protects the motor
|Product Dimensions||10.16 x 40.64 x 30.48 cm; 4.54 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Item model number||XDG01Z|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|