Makita GA4542C SJSII High Power Angle Grinder, 4-1/2″
The Makita 4-1/2″ SJSII High Power Angle Grinder (GA4542C) combines power, convenience, comfort and motor-protection features for longer-lasting industrial performance. It is ideal for cutting, grinding ferrous metal, paint and rust removal, shipyard maintenance, metal polishing, general steel grinding, auto repair work, cutting brick and masonry, restoration work and more. The GA4542C is equipped with SJSII, a mechanical gear drive system to help prevent motor and gear damage by dampening the force on the gear when the wheel is forced to stop.
SJSII is also features a leaf spring and cam gear drive mechanism that is engineered to reduce vibration for increased operator comfort during extended use. The 12 AMP motor delivers 2,800-11,000 RPM for versatility and maximum productivity. Labyrinth construction protects the motor with a complex set of channels, prohibiting dust and contamination from entering the motor. Additional protection features include a zig-zag epoxy applied to both sides of the armature coil and a powder-coating to the field. This forms a barrier under rotation and is engineered to protect from dust and debris penetration for longer tool life.
- Powerful 12.0 AMP motor delivers more output and variable (2,800 – 11,000) RPM
- SJSII provides a leaf spring and cam gear drive mechanism that is engineered to reduce vibration
- SJSII provides a mechanical gear drive to help prevent motor and gear damage by dampening the force on the gear when the wheel is forced to stop
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Electronic Controller is a three-part electronic feature designed to provide the required power in high torque applications for increased tool life
|Place of Business||BUFORD, GA, 30518 US|
|Product Dimensions||17.02 x 54.36 x 10.41 cm; 3.63 Kilograms|
|Item model number||GA4542C|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Unit^Instruction Guide|