Makita DHP458Z 18V Mobile Hammer Driver Drill (Tool Only)
Features: Mechanical 2 speed gearing, Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal, All metal gear construction ensures high transmission durability, LED job light with afterglow function, Variable speed control by trigger, Re-designed belt clip, High power to weight ratio obtained by employing a 4-pole motor, Ribbed rubber grip enables the user to hold the handle securely, Compatible with 1.5, 3.0, 4.0 and 5.0Ah Lithium-Ion batteries.
- No Load Speed (Low) 0, 400 RPM/No Load Speed (High) 0, 2,000 RPM
- Blows Per Minute (Low) 0, 6,000 BPM/Blows Per Minute (High) 0, 30,000 BPM
- Concrete Capacities: 5/8 in.
- Steel Capacities: 1/2 in.
- Wood Capacities: 3 in.
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, debris and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions
|Place of Business||Whitby, ON L1N 7B7, CA|
|Product Dimensions||22.5 x 25.9 x 7.9 cm; 2.1 Kilograms|
|Batteries||Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Item model number||DHP458Z|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Volume||1 Cubic Meters|