Makita DDF484Z 18V LXT Brushless 1/2″ Driver Drill (Tool Only)
The Makita 18V lxt lithium-ion Brushless Cordless ½” Driver-Drill DDF484Z (tool only) is an ideal drilling and driving solution for the user who wants a drill with superior power-to-weight ratio. The DDF484Z combines 530 in.Lbs. Of max torque with an efficient Brushless motor that delivers up 50-Percent more work per charge, increased power and speed, and longer tool life.
For the pro user, this means more drilling and driving power, greater productivity, and fewer trips up and down the scaffolding or ladder to get to the battery Charger. In Driver mode, the adjustable torque settings provide more control for a full range of applications, from large fasteners to smaller, delicate screws. It weighs only 3.4 lbs.For increased comfort and superior power-to-weight ratio. The DDF484Z is compatible with Makita 18V lxt lithium-ion Batteries.
- EXtreme protection technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, debris and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions
- Brushless DC motor with high power to weight and size ratio
- Brushless DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use in manufacturing/production applications
- Battery protection system provides over-discharge, Temperature and circuit protection for enhanced performance, battery cycle life and overall battery life
- 21 clutch settings deliver up to 530 in. Lbs. Of torque
- Either blue or black version will be delivered
|Place of Business||Whitby, ON L1N 7B7, CA|
|Product Dimensions||17.2 x 7.9 x 26.1 cm; 1.22 Kilograms|
|Batteries||2 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Item model number||DDF484Z|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|