Makita 9557PB 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder with Paddle Switch
For longer-lasting industrial performance, Makita’s 4-1/2″ Cut-Off/Angle Grinder combines 7.5 AMP power with comfort and motor-protection features. The 9557PB Angle Grinder spins at 11,000 RPM and has a soft start for quick starts. The Cut-Off/Angle Grinder also has a number of tough features, such as a labyrinth design that seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris. The Angle Grinder, 5 4-1/2″ grinding wheels, metal tool container, cut-off and grinding wheel protectors, and a Makita Diamond Blade with turbo rim engineering for consistent contact with the material for a smoother cut and finish are all included with the 9557PBX1.
An extra-large paddle switch for easy handling and a lock-on/off functionality for continuous operation are among the user-friendly features. The 9557PB has a side handle that can be readily added on either side of the tool and weighs only 4.5 pounds. Furthermore, the ‘tool-less wheel guard adjustment allows for simple clamping.
- Powerful 7.5 AMP motor for high output power in a more compact tool (only 4.5 pounds)
- Small diameter barrel grip (only 2 to 1/2 inches) for added comfort
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Lock-on/off feature for continuous operation
- AC/DC switch for use with the alternative power source
- Protective zig-zag varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Extra large paddle switch for comfortable operation
- Thicker coil wires are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss
- All ball bearing design and metal gear housing for durability
|Item Weight||12.42 pounds|
|Item model number||9557PBX1|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|