DEWALT FLEXVOLT Advantage 20V MAX* Angle Grinder, Paddle Switch, 4-1/2-Inch to 5-Inch, Tool Only (DCG416B)
Angle grinder gets up to 54% more power when paired with FLEXVOLT batteries Kickback Brake of DEWALT angle grinder engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel and shut off the grinder when a bind-up occurs. Take advantage of more power with our 20V MAX* brushless tools with FLEXVOLT ADVANTAGE tool technology. The 4 1/2 Grinder has up to 54% more power when paired with a DCB606 FLEXVOLT battery vs. a DCB205 20V MAX* battery. The brushless motor delivers 1,550 max watts out and up to 9,000 rpm. This grinder tool is part of our PERFORM & PROTECT product line with Kickback Brake and E-CLUTCH System. Battery and charger are sold separately.
- Angle grinder gets up to 54% more power when paired with FLEXVOLT batteries
- Kickback Brake of DEWALT angle grinder engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel and shut off the grinder when a bind-up occurs.
- E-CLUTCH shuts down the motor of DEWALT angle grinder in under a tenth of a second when a pinch/stall is detected
- Compatible with all DEWALT 20V MAX* and FLEXVOLT Batteries
- E-Switch Protection requires the trigger switch to be cycled (turned off and on) in the event of a power outage or other unexpected shutdowns to restart
- Tool Connect Chip Ready: Chip pocket accepts Tool Connect Chip DCE042 and connects with Tool Connect Site Manager app for easy asset management on the jobsite.
|Place of Business||TOWSON, MD, 21286 US|
|Parcel Dimensions||33.1 x 16.1 x 12.5 cm; 2.15 Kilograms|
|Item model number||DCG416B|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|