DEWALT DWE4557 4.7 HP Angle Grinder, 7-Inch/8,500 RPM
The DEWALT® 7-inch 8,500 RPM 4.7 HP Angle Grinder features a strong 4.7 horsepower engine that spins at up to 8,500 RPM, ideal for working with 7-inch grinding wheels. The lightweight DEWALT angle grinder is simple to use, featuring a soft-grip trigger for enhanced control and a side handle to reduce vibrations. When the brushes need to be replaced, an automated shut-off and a brush door make it simple to do so. The 7-inch angle grinder has a low-profile gearbox for close work, a thick “S” type cable for worksite durability, and the Dust Ejection SystemTM keeps the engine free of dust and debris.
The DWE4557 Angle Grinder has a high-power 4.7 HP motor with overload protection and 8,500 rpm for optimal material removal with 7″ grinding wheels. Dust Ejection System™ prevents harmful dirt from entering the motor.
- High power 4.7 HP motor (maximum motor HP) 8500 rpm angle grinder with overload protection provides higher operating speed under load
- Soft grip trigger handle provides increased comfort and control
- The metal grinder’s dust ejection system protects the motor from harmful particles entering the air intake that would otherwise wear down the motor and increases the life of the brush
- DeWalt angle grinder’s anti-vibration trigger handle reduces user fatigue caused by vibration
- Lightweight design (11.6 lbs.) Reduces user fatigue
- Automatic shut-off brushes turn the tool off when the brushes need to be changed to prevent damage to the tool
|Place of Business||MISSISSAUGA, ON, L5N 7K6 CA|
|Product Dimensions||61.49 x 12.5 x 24.99 cm; 5.26 Kilograms|
|Item model number||DWE4557|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Maximum Power||3450 Watts|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|