DEWALT DCG413FR2 20V Max* XR 5In. Flathead Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder with Kickback Brake Kit
This small angle Grinder features a Brushless motor for an extended motor life and no need to change out old brushes. The grinder’s wheel stops within 2 seconds or less. And, its kickback break engages maximum force to stop the wheel when there is a pinch, stall, or bind-up to reduce kickback, and will shut off for further protection.Brushless motor requires no brush changes. Kickback brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder And shut the grinder off. Features Easy-switch protection – when the on/off trigger switch has a No-volt release function.
- Brushless motor of the angle grinder requires no brush changes.
- DEWALT grinder’s brake stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average
- Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the metal grinder and shut the grinder off.
- Features E-Switch Protection – When the ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool.
- Two stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool.
|Manufacturer||Black & Decker Canada|
|Place of Business||MISSISSAUGA, ON, L5N 7K6 CA|
|Product Dimensions||39.88 x 14.61 x 24.38 cm; 4.9 Kilograms|
|Batteries||2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||DCG413R2|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|