Milwaukee 4803204564 Shockwave 3-1/2 Inch #2 Phillips Head Impact Duty Drill / Impact Driver Bit (5 Pack)
Use the best bits for your most important construction jobs. Use Milwaukee. This is a 5 pack of 48-32-4564s, a set of impact-duty bits designed with durability and speed in mind. Don’t worry about applying the maximum torque necessary to complete your job.
The Shockwave geometry, located near the tip of each shaft, will flex slightly with high amounts of torque, keeping these bits in tip-top shape for longer than the competition. Additionally, the tips are custom machined to prevent wobbling and bit stripping. Combine those features with Milwaukee’s proprietary 76 steel alloy, and you’ll have a collection of bits that you can trust not to wear out any time soon. If you want the job done right, choose Milwaukee.
- 5 BITS INCLUDED
- SHOCK ZONE: The section near the front of the bit on the shaft is designed to flex along with resistance, withstanding higher degrees of torque without breaking compared to standard drill bits
- MACHINED TIPS: The tips of these bits are forged with a unique geometry that helps keep them connected with fasteners mid-drive, reducing wobble
- HEAT-TREATED STEEL: Constructed from a proprietary 76 alloy steel blend, these bits are ideal for holding up under the pressures of the most heavy duty jobs
- HEX SHANK: These will fit snugly into drill drivers or impact drivers from Milwaukee and other major brands.
- Assembled Depth (in inches) 3.88
- Assembled Height (in inches) 0.3
- Assembled Weight (in lbs) 0.21
- Assembled Width (in inches) 2.88
- Packaged Depth (in inches) 3.88
- Packaged Height (in inches) 0.3
- Packaged Weight (In lbs) 0.21
- Packaged Width (in inches) 2.88