Milwaukee 2767-20 1/2″ High Torque Impact Wrench w/ 48-11-1850 5.0Ah Battery
The 2767 M18 FUEL High Torque ½” Impact Wrench with Friction Ring eliminates the need to use a pneumatic tool for those stubborn and rusted bolts by delivering 1,000 ft-lbs of fastening torque and 1400 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque. With 2X faster removal speed, users will be able to get the job done faster and be more productive throughout their day. Our M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery delivers up to 2.5X more runtime, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries. The lithium-ion battery pack features superior pack construction, electronics, and performance giving you more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market. The rechargeable battery also offers you 5.0 amp-hours of runtime. Each battery pack is durably built for heavy-duty use, runs cooler, and performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C.
- Provides maximum productivity by removing stubborn and high torque fasteners up to 2X faster than the competition
- Most compact cordless High Torque Impact Wrench in its class at 8.39″ in length
- Industry leading 4-mode drive control with bolt removal mode, allowing for ultimate control.
- Bolt removal mode provides maximum nut-busting torque to break fastener free, then slows to 750rpm for more control when removing fasteners
- All-weather performance: Delivers fade-free power in extreme jobsite conditions
|Parcel Dimensions||43.94 x 25.15 x 9.91 cm; 3.97 Kilograms|
|Torque||1000 Foot Pounds|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Item Weight||3.97 kg|