Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless, Brushless, ¼” Hex Impact Driver, Tool Only (DTD153Z)
Makita is the innovation leader in brushless motor technology, and the 18v LXT brushless impact driver (dtd153z, tool only) combines power and run-time for a full range of fastening tasks. The efficient Makita BL brushless motor is electronically controlled and engineered for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The variable speed brushless motor delivers 0-3,400 rpm, 0-3,600 IPM, and up to 1,500 in.Lbs.
- Precision: 4 stage impact power selection + TEK 1, TEK 2, ‘Cam-Out’ prevention, and variable speed trigger to ensure precise fastening and prevent damage to fasteners. Auto-Stop modes mode stops impact and rotation after the fastener is loosened.
- Ergonomics: Quick-change memory mode allows the operator to rapidly toggle between two registered settings. Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation, Twin LED lights to illuminate the work area.
- Efficiency: The Brushless Motor offers high power to weight/size ratio, less heat buildup, smoother operation, and up to 50% longer run-time per charge.
- LXT Advantage: The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion System is compatible with 320+ products. Makita LXT batteries have the fastest charge time in class. The battery protection system provides over-discharge, temperature, and current protection for enhanced performance, battery cycle life, and overall battery life.
- Durability: Backed by a 3-Year Limited Warranty*. Equipped with Makita’s eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) and battery protection system, provides enhanced protection against dust and water and enhanced lifespan of the battery. Enhanced anvil holder rigidity with ball bearings reduces bit wobbling.
|Maximum chuck size||13 millimeters|
|Item weight||880 Grams|
|Item torque||1590 Inch Pounds|